- When you are accessing our websites, we will record general information: domain name, IP address, URLs, etc., where lead customers visit our websites. The time customers stay on each page is recorded too for using and improving our websites effectively. We use Google Analytics for this function.
- Protecting children’s right is an important thing so we never collect or maintain the information on the website if we know they are under 18. We do not design any parts on the web with attractive content for the eighteen year old teenagers.
- When giving private information to Pham Consulting, customers must accept the information can be transmitted or handled in another country without information protection, included:
- Full name, address, email, telephone, fax (if any).
- Name of delegated person for registration if the party is an organization, association or a business. Name, address, email, telephone, fax of the administrator as well as technical manager.
- Any information involved in domain name registered, can be appeared on Whois data. We will use the email provided by customers to confirm online registering service.
- We will not sell or give our customer’s private information to anyone unless:
- Customers allow sharing information.
- Need to share customer’s information when providing services or products asked by customers.
- Having request from the court, government’s offices to provide the information.
- We detects that customer’s website broke the above terms or our rules of providing service/product information.
- We do provide some information to our service partners for operating the services. For example, when you pay your invoices, your credit card information will be sent to our payment gateway partner for processing.
- Cookies: we enable to set up and access “Cookies” on customer’s computer.